04 October 2015

Daily Digest: More Adobo Flakes

Last week, I stayed up for 17 hours studying for our first ever midterm exam this semester. I was able to leave the coffee shop at around 2:30 AM but not without getting something on my way home. I know it was too late to eat a rice meal but knowing me, I would still grab something with rice over a sandwich or some snack. Since Army Navy was beside the coffee shop I just left, I decided to finally try one of their new breakfast items: Adobo Flakes.

I read good reviews about it but I'm very particular when it comes to certain types of food like sinigang and this -- adobo, so I was a bit hesitant. I eventually gave in and thankfully, I liked their version.

Army Navy's Adobo Flakes
P165

It tasted like adobo (not too salty, not too sour, and definitely not like beef pares), it was crisp (just how adobo flakes should be -- ALWAYS), and it came with garlic rice, sunny side up egg, and atsara. Forgive me for the photo. I was really hungry I couldn't wait to try it. This is one of the few adobos out there that I really liked, and for P165, this was definitely worth it.

Price: P165

5 out of 5 for Army Navy's Adobo Flakes

Army Navy
G/F Crossroads Building,
32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City

No comments:

Post a Comment