30 April 2013

Nivea Fruity Shine Lipbalm

I'm sure you've experienced having chapped lips. It's a pain! Ever since I've experienced having chapped lips, I've relied on lip balms to help soothe the pain. I started with the then most famous lip balm (it started with a C) but then, I developed allergies for reasons unknown. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying this to glorify Nivea. I've been using that same lip balm for nearly three years when I developed allergies. I still don't know what caused it. Going back, since my allergies, I had to try other lip balms that will not give me the same reaction. I didn't know what Nivea was back then but I discovered it because of their lip balm. It was among the many others I've tried back then, which thankfully, did not give me any reaction. 

It was difficult for me to try Nivea's lip balm because of two primary reasons. 1) I was very much loyal to my first one, I still couldn't get over how I couldn't use it anymore, 2) Nivea was a little bit more expensive than my previous one. But it was either those two reasons or.. Suffer a long and painful relationship with chapped lips and windburns. I chose to get over my reasons and try out Nivea's Lip Balm.


Their lip care line has gone through packaging transformations but it remains the same. It softens your lips (and keeps it soft for hours), moisturizes it (chapped lips begone!), and it gives your lips a hint of tint (at least some of its flavored ones do). I've been using their strawberry flavored lip balm since I was in high school! It still hasn't failed me. If you're not a strawberry person, you can also try their other variants. They have cherry, pomegranate and pink guava-flavored lip balms (though I think the strawberry and cherry flavors are more common here in Manila). If you're not a fan of fruit in general, you can also try their Vitamin E and Sun Care Protection lip balms. Those are flavorless. You can check their full lip care line up here


It doesn't just keep my lips moisturised, it also gives it a hint of tint. No need for lipstick to make your lips oh-so-pink! Don't worry, it doesn't make it too pink. It just makes your lips look and be more kissable. :)




Price: +/- PhP90 (depends on where you buy it)

5 out of 5 for Nivea's Fruity Shine Lipbalm

Mostly any department store or pharmacy 
Mercury Drug, Watsons, SM Department Store

1 comment:

  1. Nivea Fuity Shine Lipbalm has a nice scent which I love!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete