29 November 2012

The BDJ Box

My first BDJ Box arrived three days after I placed my order. The shipping was pretty fast, considering it was an online purchase with a delivery schedule. At first, I was a bit hesitant with making the purchase because it was something new in the Philippine market, but it was also the reason I gave in. For those of you who aren't familiar with the BDJ Box, it is a samples subscription. Every month, subscribers receive a box of samples ranging from skin care products, cosmetics, and fragrances. Some of them come in small (sample) sizes, others in their regular sizes. 

 


I was able to order their first box, which came out last October. At that time, they had a promotion so I got a freebie for subscribing for three months (yay!) Aside from the box, I got a sample size of Benefit's Cha Cha Tint (now you know why I subscribed for three months.)


The first box was worth the risk. It was full of different products, most of which were very useful. It had two travel size bottles of a new shampoo/conditioner brand, a facial scrub, a tube of hair mask, sachets of moisturising cream and a bottle of toner. It also had sample sizes of a night cream, BB cream, and perfume. It also came with encouraging, empowering stickers. "I'm not beautiful like you. I'm beautiful like me."

The best part is, this box comes with both local and international brands. I got samples from Garnier, L'oreal, Yves Rocher, Calvin Klein and the new shampoo/conditioner brand I mentioned, syoss. All these for only P480/month.





I believe this was a very good deal. The contents of the box exceed the monthly subscription price, and their small sizes are enough to try the products out without having to buy the whole thing. If you don't like it, then at least you didn't have to shell out a lot of money for something you'd only use for a couple of times. :)

Click here to get your very own BDJ Box.


No comments:

Post a Comment