25 September 2015

Daily Digest: Poor Man's Fish

I will always, always, always love fried galunggong. Especially if paired with hot sinigang soup and soy-calamansi-chili sauce. I usually get to eat this only when I go home to my momma's house but thankfully, a restaurant finally decided to include this oh-so-delicious fish in their menu!

Coco Hut just opened a store in Bonifacio Stopover and they serve this delicious fish all day, everyday! They also have other Filipino dishes and their famous fried chicken on their menu but if you know me, you know I'd pick the fish in a snap.

Poor Man's Fish
P175

The best part about this meal is that it comes with some kind of squash mash. It sounds icky, yes, but it goes well with the crisp fried fish and the soy-calamansi-chili sauce. It may not be hot soup, but it's the closest I could get to hot soup and a side of veggies.

This is a MUST TRY, believe me.

Price: P175

5 out of 5 for Coco Hut's Poor Man's Fish

Coco Hut Fried Chicken & Fish
2/F Bonifacio Stopover
Rizal Drive corner 31st Street,
Bonifacio Global City

Open 24 hours.

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment