12 June 2013

P3

Law school doesn't come cheap. Apart from the expensive (and heavy) books you need to buy for your first year, a freshman would also have to worry about budgeting his/her weekly allowance, especially if your school is in the middle of a posh business district. 

The first few weeks were either unhealthy or expensive. I usually ate fast food with my friends or real food in not-so-cheap restaurants. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy good food but if you're a student, P200-300 meals everyday will be a burden. Fortunately, I discovered a cheaper place with the help of my blockmates. 

If you know me, then you know that I would choose a good home-cooked meal over any fancy-shmancy dish. And P3 serves exactly that -- inexpensive, home-cooked dishes. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the different dishes they offered during lunch -- sinigang, tinola, afritada, fried chicken. They even have fruits and sweets for dessert. A complete meal for less than P100! A serving of rice and one viand cost around P60 (or less). Add a can of coke or dessert or both and it will still be cheaper than one dish in a restaurant around the area. Can you believe it? All this hidden in the heart of Rockwell. Well, under the Powerplant Mall, in the Basement 3 parking area (thus the name P3). 

I don't have pictures to prove it but trust me when I say that P3 is a sulit place to have lunch, especially if you love home-cooked meals. It may not be as fancy as the other restaurants in and around Powerplant but it's good enough, especially if you're on a budget. Plus, it's air-conditioned anyway. :D


Price Range: P50 - P80/meal

3.5 out of 5 for P3

P3
Basement 3 Parking Area
Powerplant Mall, Rockwell

No comments:

Post a Comment