15 February 2013

Etude House Sun BB Cream

A few weeks ago, SM North EDSA had their annual super sale. Gus accompanied his mom to go shopping since the first day of the sale usually had a lot of perks (think, getting up to 40% off a product from 10%). Thanks to a boyfriend who understands one of my girly necessities, I was able to go "shopping" during the sale.

Gus bought Etude House's newest BB cream for me -- the Sun BB Cream. The original price was P978, but we were able to get it for around P780. Anyway, I've never tried this one before that's why I decided to purchase it. Based on the reviews, it was as good as the previous EH BB creams but I had to check for myself.

First things first. According to its packaging, Etude House's Sun BB Cream has SPF50, whitening, anti-darkening and anti-wrinkle properties, and is waterproof. This one also comes with a puff end to help with the application.




I didn't find the puff applicator useful, honestly. It only used up more of the BB cream compared to applying it using your fingertips. But if you're not used to applying/blending it using your tips, you might want to try using the puff to help you blend the product on your face evenly. You might end up using more of the product, but at least it'll blend well.


So what are the PROS of this product?
  • easy application
  • blends easily
  • high SPF
  • waterproof (it really is)


And the CONS..
  • more expensive than the usual EH BB creams (PhP978)
  • sometimes, it tends to blotch when mixed with other products (I have yet to find out which product makes it go blotchy)
Test shot before and after (please don't mind my face. I know it's not very good to look at. Just focus on the skin difference.)




Price: PhP978

4 out of 5 for Etude House's Sun BB Cream

Etude House
SM North EDSA
The Block

No comments:

Post a Comment