07 January 2012

First of 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! Yes, yes, I haven't been able to update my blog with any new reviews despite the holidays ending. I guess the new year wanted me to get the annual flu over and done with, so here I am, typing up my first post for 2012 while coughing my chest out. Anyway.. I hope the new year has greeted you guys better than it has me. As you've noticed, my entries seem fewer now. I decided to finish my blog's make-over and delete all personal posts from this blog, and move them to my personal blogsite. That way, I can keep all my blog entries organized. This site will now be used purely for food, restaurant, product reviews, and the once-in-a-blue-moon opinions I may have on certain issues. 

Just in case my over dramatized life, or writing, has sparked any interest in you, or maybe it's just my uncensored take on love and life, my personal blog can be located in Wordpress. 

Hoping to post something new before the weekend ends! Have a great one, and stay healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment