12 October 2011

Happy Time! EH's Happy Teatime Aloe Tea Cleansing Cream

I was never a fan of cleansing creams. My daily skin regimen included a facial wash/soap, and a moisturizer. Sometimes, I use a toner. That's if I remember. But even if I have tons of make-up on, I never really used any make-up remover. Just my facial wash/soap, and clean, running water.

However, during one of my shopping trips this year, I stumbled upon this cleansing cream. I've seen it during my first, few trips to this Korean make-up store I discovered just this year, but I never really came within two feet away from it. I usually just go directly to the make-up, or facial masks section. But after reading a description of its packaging online (yes, it was the packaging that stirred my curiosity), I decided to check it out the next time I visited the store.

The description said that the packaging resembled a porcelain container, especially when it has been emptied already. I wanted to know if a shop would really invest in porcelain containers to sell a product. The end result, however, not just gave me an answer, but a current "favorite." Introducing Etude House's Happy Teatime Aloe Tea Cleansing Cream!


The packaging didn't look porcelain to me, maybe because I already noticed it was made of plastic. The cover had a matte finish, though I personally like it better than the actual container that shined like plastic. But the design, I guess it does look a bit more sophisticated, bearing some resemblance to porcelain cups if you think about it.

Look at that elegant-looking cover

But let's not focus on that. That's how I stumbled upon this make-up remover/cleansing cream. The reason why this is currently one of my favorite products at the moment is because, unlike other make-up removers, I liked the scent of this one. Truth be told, that's the main reason why I decided to try this out. Not because I realized I need to use a make-up remover to completely rid my face of make-up residue. But I'm glad I did.

This cleansing cream has a really relaxing scent, compared to the two other variants it had. The cream felt good on the face, and it doesn't seem to aggravate the skin. It's the first skin cleansing cream I actually enjoyed and continued using, and so far, I've no regrets. I didn't have any breakouts after my first week of trying it, my skin looked so soft and supple, and clean, after each application, and the scent wasn't too strong or too unpleasant. Skin cleansing has never been more relaxing to me. :)


There is one downside, though. It doesn't come with a spoon, or spatula, so you have to make sure your hands are clean -- washed well with clean water, and soap, and dried. This is to make sure the cream stays fresh.

Oh, and before I forget. This cream costs only P198! The most inexpensive, yet effective, skin cleansing cream I've ever encountered. Now that's a bonus, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment