29 January 2014

A Lipstick for An 80?

Law school has stolen so much of my time that I haven't been able to blog about anything.. Or shop! I haven't been able to eat out, discover new restaurants, or go shopping for more than half a year now and honestly, I kinda miss eating, and shopping (or at least window shopping) for make-up. Not being able to write reviews is one thing, but when I actually lose stuff to write about, that's a whole other thing. Thankfully, MAC's new collection just came out. Their newest collection was released last December 2013 in North America, and soon, in the Philippines. According to the sales executive I spoke with, they're just waiting for the delivery of the new collection, including the two (2) lip colours EXCLUSIVE to Asia.


Now, let me introduce to you MAC's latest collection -- the MAC Huggable Collection. According to their website, this new collection "provides a lasting glossy finish that leaves the lips smooth and sculpted." The new formula was inspired by latest Asian trends, and stays bright and luminous for up to six (6) hours. The best part is, the new collection comes in 12 shades ranging from nice pinks to cool peaches and hot reds.



And since I haven't been able to do some of the things I love doing, like eating and experimenting with make-up, I made a deal with myself. For every grade of 80 and above I get on my midterms, I will reward myself with one lipstick from the collection. Don't get me wrong. I love law school but I also miss doing these things. They're like an outlet from the piles of cases we're required to read everyday. 

What do you know? I actually owe myself one lipstick as of 28 January 2014. Now, the only question left unanswered is.. Which shade do I get first? :)

MAC's Huggable Collection will be available in the Philippines within the week or the first week of February 2014. Visit or call your nearest MAC store or booth to know more about the collection's launch date.


MAC Cosmetics
R1 Level, Power Plant Mall,
Rockwell Drive cor. Estrella St.
Makati City
Contact Number: (632) 898 2045

No comments:

Post a Comment