25 July 2011

beef nilaga

Okay, it's been almost a week since I began revamping my blog and yet I've failed to come up with even a single change up to this day. I just realized this was going to be harder than what I had thought of. Design-wise, looking for the perfect, most appropriate design for my blog proved to be difficult. I couldn't find the best photo I would want to use and when I tried looking for a substitute, looking for that perfect substitute proved to be a difficult task as well. Right now, I have a couple of photos, which, thank God, I found beautiful and appropriate, I plan on using for the make-over. The following days will not be easier but I'm hoping to relaunch my new blog by the end of the week. :)

I'm trying out the photos now. Wish me luck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment